4 posts
slevin gray DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @slevin
slevin gray
what even are birds
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 5:26:53 GMT
slevin gray Avatar
"fuckin' damn it," he says while he runs, pickett under one arm. the zorua wriggles uselessly against him, but she doesn't actually try to get free, because the alternative is that she'd have to fight off the horde of wingull that are coming after the two of them. 

some asshole kids thought it'd be funny to throw nachos on him after he very fairly won against them in a card game. three-card monte, yes, and pickett happened to sneeze while he was in the midst of his sleight of hand, but that is besides the point. 

now fast-forward here and he has one arm out to keep the brutes at bay, the other tucked around pickett football style, and his head turned around to watch for any oncoming dive-bombers.

so he completely fucking misses the blast from the past that he tumbles into on the shoreline. 

mission: don't feed the gulls
surprise, mf
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
731 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
what even are birds
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 2:02:05 GMT
nina larson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango nina"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

”ow! what the–“[break][break]

it was not the first unpleasant time she'd been stepped on while sunbathing by someone not looking where they were going. however, it was the first time some oblivious asshole had tumbled over her covered in cheese.[break][break]

nina's fingers splayed in disgust, and she might've started shouting at him – but then she saw his face, and all she could manage was a gasp of disbelief, and his name, almost silent as it slipped out. ”slevin?”[break][break]

questions poured in. was it really him? where had he been for seven years? why was he covered in cheese?[break][break]

”oh my gods.”[break][break]

she jumped up, eyes wide as wingulls rushed in for a taste. when one came close enough, without thinking, she shot out a punch, knocking the bird off course and down to the ground. she blinked, rather surprised she’d managed it, though it quickly scrambled across the sand and took off back into the air again.[break][break]

”kipkip! help!”[break][break]

leaving the water's edge, a mudkip charged as quickly as his little legs would carry him. just in time, a protect flashed around them, several wingulls crashing into it all at once.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".nina"] --accent:#6e9faa!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #6e9faa } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; overflow:hidden;} .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

slev
he/him
december 01
castellia, unova
pansexual
con artist
???
tell me you want me dead and gone
awards
4 posts
slevin gray DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @slevin
slevin gray
what even are birds
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 23:11:20 GMT
slevin gray Avatar
in that split second before their second impact, somewhere around wrestling pickett closer to his arms so he doesn't send her flying, he tastes blue fruit barrels and the sting of too many sour patch kids. and then, very quickly, he tastes sand. 

"nina?" he yelps, voice rising an octave as one of the wingull goes to peck at a corn chip on his back and damn near hits his ass instead. he flounders, trying to scramble off of her, but also not really, because he has to duck his head when more of the feathery beasts converge. 

kipkip runs to their rescue, erecting a barrier that provides them a brief reprieve. pickett shakes out her fur and narrows her eyes at the beach rats. warning yips turn quickly to teeth-bared snarls and the wingull eventually decide their prize isn't worth the cost. 

slevin thunks his forehead down against nina's shoulder, consequently remembers he's still crushing her, and then rolls off to starfish in the sand. 

"my savior. fancy seeing you here, nini."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven